KarpatiaTrucks.com is part of the United Food Concepts Group which includes a.o. United Food Concepts Holding Kft.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
KarpatiaTrucks.com collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.) as you submit it.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Karpatia Trucks with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online for our newsletter, or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via email or our WhatsApp messenger.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Karpatia Trucks may also receive your data indirectly from partners where you have enquired to buy, sell or rent out your food truck or trailer or other equipment, or have enquired to buy, sell or rent a food truck or trailer or other equipment of ours or more general.
Example: you have made a sales listing for your food truck on a Facebook group or page we have a partnership with or you have enquired about a model that we sell. We will receive your contact data and the data of your listing or request from one of the group admins.
How will we use your data?
Karpatia Trucks collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, such as;
- Partner offers related to mobile food businesses
- Updated listings of currently for-sale food trucks and other equipment
Karpatia Trucks will not share your data with other companies.
When Karpatia Trucks processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Karpatia Trucks has engaged PipeDrive OU, ActiveCampaign and Pandadoc OU as a secure data processor and uses Google for Business for other cloud storage needs.
What are your data protection rights?
Karpatia Trucks would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Karpatia Trucks for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service if the request is deemed to be abusive.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Karpatia Trucks correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Karpatia Trucks to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Karpatia Trucks erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Karpatia Trucks restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Karpatia Trucks’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Karpatia Trucks transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at email@example.com or use the site’s livechat function.